Director of Sales and Customer Experience - CRM experience required
Posted on Nov 25, 2019 by Schuback Search Associates
This well-respected manufacturing client is looking to immediately hire a Director of Sales & Customer Experience in the Dubuque, IA area. This role will be responsible for implementing best practices for the integration of all customer care functions and serve as an extension of the sales team.
- Serve as an extension of the sales team by providing best in class service and support to sales representatives, key customer accounts and consumers.
- Maintain a process-oriented view implementing best practices and providing resolutions in support of better customer experience.
- Strategize and support the continued growth of the company's business while working with the sales and product team.
- Support the implementation of a CRM system.
- Manage communications to sales representatives and retail partners.
- Work with shipping departments in plants to expedite customer orders to meet delivery requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 5+ years in the sales or customer experience field.
- Experience with CRM a must to help implement new CRM
- B2B experience a must
- Excellent telephone skills and computer skills.
- Strong communication skills and organizational abilities.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to travel (10% required).
Relocation assistance available for the ideal candidate. This is a direct-hire position and candidates must be local to the area or willing to permanently relocate. The company cannot sponsor nor transfer any visa