CAD Design Engineer
Posted on Nov 25, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: South Side of Chicago, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a manufacturing company, known for its iconic creations has always focused on delivering quality products to consumers as well as continuously improving their productivity. Currently, they are looking for an experienced CAD Design Engineer to join their organization.
- Create mechanical drawing, layouts and assemblies using ANSI design and dimensioning standards
- Collect information for projects - dimensions, equipment capabilities, electrical, pneumatic availability and pricing
- Generate 3D models/prints of equipment and parts
- Document and adjust drawings based on sketches and notes
- Taking field dimensions using standard measuring tools
- Minimum of an Associates Degree, Bachelors Preferred with 2+ years of CAD Design experience.
- 3D or Inventor software experience.
- Autodesk Inventor 2010 and Autodesk AutoCAD 2010 (or higher/equivalent) experience.
- Microsoft Office experience
- Understanding of packaging machinery including vertical bagging, weighing and robotic equipment, wrapping and conveyors.
- Understanding of process and plant equipment including extruders, heat exchangers, low pressure boiler systems, material handling equipment and pumps.
- Experience with machine shops including grinders, Lathes, Mills, presses, shears and welders.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#JS13241 - CAD Design Engineer