Posted on Nov 25, 2019 by Networkers
DevOps Architects facilitate and orchestrate the delivery of targeted business outcomes through the creation of a continuous development environment that both enables speedy development and deployment, protecting the future of the organisation. DevOps Architects must identify which tasks are holding back DevOps teams and deliver on embedding comprehensive best practices to automate and streamline processes, improving delivery overall.
- Analyze, execute, and streamline DevOps comprehensive and efficient practices
- Automate processes with the right tools, facilitating development process and operations
- Set up a continuous build environment to speed up software development and deployment process
- Monitoring, reviewing, and managing technical operations
- Ability to manage teams with a leadership mindset
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Typically has 5+ years of demonstrable relevant IT work experience, including experience in automated testing, especially in web applications and UI
- Experience in DevOps software development life cycle (3 years minimum).
- Sound experience building great software through up-to-date knowledge about tools and technologies
- Configuration management proficiency
- Leadership mindset, communication excellence. Inspirational approach to team management
- Strong operational experience with effective problem-solving expertise
- Extraordinary cross-functional headship skills
- Relevant experience automating life cycle software from the development phase to the operations and management of infrastructures, by using integration continuous deployment, management configuration, infrastructure and code, quality assurance, test automation, monitoring and provisioning environments.
- Knowledge in Scripting for automation
- Experience with widely adopted market DevOps pipeline tools:
- Continuous Integration: Bamboo Jenkins, TeamCity or Microsoft TFS VSO
-Test automation Selenium, Phabricator, Cucumber, HP. Quality check code experience with SonarQube
- Lifecycle applications Jira, Redmine, Rally
- Configuration Management code and binaries Git, Git Flow, Subversion, Nexus, Artifactory
- Configuration Management Infrastructure Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Vagrant
- Administration application Servers Tomcat, JBoss, WildFly, WebLogic, Microsoft IIS
- Monitoring tools KLA Graphana, Sensu, Nagios, etc.
What's on offer
* Permanent contract directly with client
* Extremely competitive Salary
* Health and life insurance
* Restaurant tickets
* Dynamic work environment
* Growth and learning
* Certified training
* Work in the centre of Madrid
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.