Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Adler & Allan
Location: Waltham Cross, EN8 7NY
Salary: Dependant on experience and knowledge
About the Company:
At Adler and Allan, we provide market leading environmental risk reduction through preventative and responsive solutions offering an expert 24-7 service to our customers. We give our customers peace of mind in detecting and identifying the environmental risks posed to their business. Our broad range of risk mitigation products and services keep businesses strong, reducing the prospect of litigation, costly fines and bad publicity, as well as reducing the threat to the environment. In a world where the environment and legislation are in constant flux, we also provide emergency response in a variety of settings. Our customers include multinational blue-chip organisations across a wide range of sectors both private and public.
An important and exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitable qualified and experienced individual to join the team in Waltham Cross in the position of Contracts Supervisor.Reporting to the Contracts Manager, the postholder will be expected to provide the end to end professional office support functions and management required for the efficient operation of PPM Contracts on our defence and civil government contracts including reactive call outs. This will partly be based in the office, planning of PPM and additional tasks specific to implementation of PPM contracts, and attending sites / client meetings as required.The Contracts Supervisor will take direction from the Contracts Managers, and will be both proactive and reactive, working as part of a team but also operating independently when appropriate/required.Employed on a full-time basis, due to the nature of the industry, the postholder will be required to operate a flexible approach to working hours, dedicating sufficient time to ensure all tasks are completed.
Contracts Supervisor Responsibilities:
* Carry out internal administration and invoicing procedures on all PPM related contracts.
* Maintain spreadsheets and other data tables /reporting documents related to each PPM contract.
* Collation and preparation of RAMS for all works and job-related paperwork including accurate electronic and document filing.
* Act as office point of contact for any PPM related telephone calls and as office point of contact for any reactive telephone calls.
* Small works quotations from PPM failures.
* Booking in and scheduling of all scheduled/PPM works with client site representatives.
* Liaise with Specialist Sub-Contractors and book resources when required.
* Gather PPM paperwork and enter data on to asset management database.
* Booking of resources with Operations supervisor and/or subcontractors including those associated with reactive call outs.
* Procurement of parts required to complete any works identified during reactive works.
* Any other PPM administrative duties that may be required on an ad-hoc basis.
* Providing full office cover in the event of absence of other office staff for any reason.
* The Contracts Supervisor can expect to satisfy other duties for which they are qualified and experienced to undertake and as assigned by the Divisional/Head of Operations & Contracts Managers .
Contracts Supervisor Requirements:
* Previous experience of a dynamic office environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Able to tailor such skills to any group of people
* Possess IT skills which mus
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £48k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£34k - £40k Annual