Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
*Permanent full time role*
- Investigate, evaluate and troubleshoot to resolve issues that occur during operations.
- Install, configure and deploy fully distributed Linux/Unix systems and software.
- Monitor, test and tune system performance.
- Provide server infrastructure, production support, build and deploy Servers.
- Escalate issues as necessary.
- Create, modify and maintain project and process documentation while making updates on a regular basis.
- Work on a rotational 24/7 support schedule.
- Bachelors in a technical field.
- 4+ years experience with Linux RHEL 6.x administration in a large enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of Symantec Netbackup environments and RedHat RHEV environments.
- Understanding of server clustering, Volume Management and Solaris.
- Solid Scripting skills (Perl, Shell, Python, PHP, etc.).
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: