Informatica ETL Developer
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*This is a 6 month CTH role, no 3rd party candidates.
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking an Informatica ETL Developer. Candidate will design and develop enterprise and departmental Business Intelligence and data warehousing solutions.
- Collaborate with project leads, business analysts, end users and third-party contacts to design, implement and test data warehouse applications.
- Design and implement ETL processes in support of business analytics and reporting.
- Develop and perform unit, system, performance and regression testing on ETL mappings.
- Create source-to-target mapping specifications for ETL development.
- Follow established coding standards, perform code reviews and improve standards to assure compliance.
- Support and improve production data integration system and environment.
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
- Ensure effective communication of user requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related major.
- 8+ years of data-related experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in design and implementation of ETL framework for complex data warehouse projects using Informatica PowerCenter or Informatica Data Quality (equivalent experiences in IBM DataStage are acceptable).
- Strong analytical skills to troubleshoot issues and identify resolutions.
- Available for off-business hours implementation and support.
- Excellent knowledge of relational data modelling (ERD), SQL and data warehousing.
- Experience in multiple database platforms, including SQL Server, Oracle and DB2.
- Hands-on experience in writing complex T-SQL and database performance tuning.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft BI technology (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS and Power BI).