Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Networkers
Software engineers at are responsible for developing and building IT solutions, Engineers install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, code software, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators and perform script maintenance and updates.
- Mix hands-on technical ability combined with good communication skills and a strong interest in automation technology and standards.
- Build automated deployments of applications and system configurations
- Design, implement and test agreed-upon infrastructures.
- Provide direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production
- Collaborate with development, QA, release engineering, operations, site support, and infrastructure teams to maintain high-quality deployment artifacts as they move through the entire deployment pipeline.
- Drive, design, implement, and maintain deployment automation from code check-in to production.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Analysis/programming experience.
- Knowledge about RESTful and SOAP services standards.
- Hands-on experience working under agile methodologies and DevOps environments, providing advice and guidance to agile squad teams on technical specifications and architectural debt. Proficient working with DevOps toolchains and CI/CD software delivery models.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to partner with internal or external software engineers and quality analysts to identify course of resolutions. Good communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements.
- Strong Experience in Contact Center Solutions Voice IVR and Multichannel Experience. This would include:
- IVR (ASR, TTS, AI-based, ML), ACD, WFM & Reporting.
- E-services such as Webchat, WebRTC, SMS, Email, Outbound dialing and Proactive campaign, preferred
- CTI integrations with Rest API, SOAP to Microsoft Dynamics CRM or other major CRM vendors
- Strong Experience in Contact Center Solutions Voice IVR and Multichannel Experience.
- Strong Experience with IVR/VXML technologies:
- Genesys experience is preferred and highly valued:
- Genesys Framework 8.x and above
- Genesys Voice Platform
- Genesys Routing in both URS and ORS
- Genesys Multimedia, Omnichannel (eServices) - Webchat, WebRTC, Outbound dialer, Callback, SMS, Voicemail
- Genesys Agent Applications (GAD/GA, WDE(IWS) and WWE, Web RTC, & Gplus Adapters)
- Genesys SIP Server, SIP Proxy, Feature Serves
- Genesys Reporting (CC Pulse+, CC Analyzer, Pulse, & Infomart)
- Genesys Interactive Recording and Analytics (both Speech and Text)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.