Project Management Advisor & Agile Facilitator Paris. French speaker.
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Computer Recruitment Services
Project Management Advisor & Agile Facilitator Paris. French speaker.Banking
Rate: 600-625 Euros per day
Major player in the financial services sector is currently looking for a profile combining
- a Project Management advisor to support the community of IT Project Leaders
- an Agile facilitator to support our current IT Transformation
You will be part of one of our 6 technology divisions: Technology Management Services (TMS) aiming to facilitate and support the processes of all the others technology divisions.
You will work in an environment facing deep organizational transformations, in which a full ownership and autonomy will be expected.
1. Your role:
You will be responsible for providing different services to the Project Management community, among which:
- Playing an advisory role in the bank project management methodology, currently based on the Prince2 principles and progressively based on Agile method
- Following and playing an active part in the IT transformation towards the Agile delivery model
- Supporting them in the application of the project management processes and tools, in all areas of the project management activities
To be successful, you will:
- Understand the IT environment, and the organization, at France level but also at the group level.
- Be an effective representative of TMS France at banks group level
- Build a strong relationship with the Project Leaders, their managers and the roadmaps managers, AND the scrum masters, product owners and the agile center of excellence team
- Find ways to remove difficulties in the application of processes and tools
- Identify the needs of support within the Project management team
2. Your profile
You have a solid experience, at least 5 years, in project management, ideally an appetence for project management methodology. An Agile experience in project management is mandatory.
You speak and write fluently English and French.
The following points would be strong assets:
- Prince2 certification
- Agile certification/Agile coaching
- IT delivery in the financial sector
- Excellent communication skills (listening, writing and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to senior management level
- Learn quickly in a complex environment and to synthesize the situation
- Change management and conflicting priorities
- Full autonomy and ownership in the missions described above