Software Engineer - Appian BPM
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Networkers
Software engineers at are responsible for developing and building IT solutions, Engineers install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, code software, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators and perform script maintenance and updates.
- Mix hands-on technical ability combined with good communication skills and a strong interest in automation technology and standards.
- Build automated deployments of applications and system configurations
- Design, implement and test agreed-upon infrastructures.
- Provide direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production
- Collaborate with development, QA, release engineering, operations, site support, and infrastructure teams to maintain high-quality deployment artifacts as they move through the entire deployment pipeline.
- Drive, design, implement, and maintain deployment automation from code check-in to production.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Analysis/programming experience.
- Experience developing and implementing BPM solutions, either in-house or market products/open source standards.
- Demonstrable experience with Appian's BPM and low-code solutions, including integrations will be highly valued. Holder of Appian BPM certifications (Appian Analyst Certification C100_18P, Appian Designer Certification C200_18P, Appian C2 Certification) will be considered a plus.
- Experience designing and developing process models using sail code, tempo forms, creating tempo reports, data stores, complex data types and other Appian components.
- Experience on application systems and strong knowledge of major banking business functions will equally considered a plus (knowledge of business systems, and has specific knowledge of the functions supported as well as their associated functions).
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.