Software QA Tester
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Networkers
Our Software QA testers are committed to bringing our automated software testing environment to the next level and are responsible for our test infrastructure and strategy. They establish best practices for automation and training of Developers and Quality Managers. They manage the definition, implementation, monitoring and improvement of the test automation architecture and the selection, configuration and deployment of automated testing tools, frameworks, coding standards and strategies for automated testing throughout the DevOps Cycle.
- Design and lead the implementation of tools, DevOps practices and software components across a group of specific business applications or technologies to test and validate engineered software solutions.
- Peer with Test Managers to define the test automation strategy as part of the overall strategy, and define the architecture of the test cases for the purpose of re-use.
- Define the target state of the test environment and infrastructure. Define the requirements towards DevOps, monitoring the performance of the test environments and define potential corrective action together with DevOps
- Define Automated Test quality metrics, and implement tools and methodology for monitoring and reporting.
- Define, implement and monitor adherence to Automated Test quality standards.
- Instruct technical specialists for the implementation, and maintenance of the testing framework and environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Demonstrable relevant IT work experience, including experience in automated testing, especially in mobile applications
- Sound knowledge on systems architecture models and paradigms. Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements.
- Expert knowledge of automation tools, languages and frameworks.
- Experience with the definition and maintenance of Automated Testing strategies.
- Hands-on experience working under agile methodologies and DevOps environments, providing advice and guidance to agile squad teams on technical specifications and architectural debt. Proficient working with DevOps toolchains and CI/CD software delivery models.
- Ability to partner with internal or external software engineers and quality analysts to identify course of resolutions.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Good communication skills.
- Proven track record as tester within mobile apps environments, with relevant experience in apps service testing & security testing
- Experienced in designing and developing mobile SDK and integrating mobile apps with web-services and external APIs.
- Relevant experience in iOS (mandatory), Android (mandatory), HTML5/JS/CSS3 (mandatory), React Native (nice to have) and other mobile frameworks/accelerators (Cordova, Ionic) (nice to have).
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.