Service Delivery Manager
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Networkers
- Responsible for owning and managing in a daily basis the administration and support activities for one or several bank platforms. Provides support to outstanding runtime defects, reporting, coordinating and prioritizing IT Product teams to fix Production defects accordingly.
- Co-responsible with the Release Manager for the release of new software to production and for regular scheduled patching and updates of software and platform components.
- Main point of escalation for IT Product and IT Ops teams issues across the Bank in production for a particular IT domain.
- Maintain service level standards, ensuring the same high service standards that are currently in place are maintained as the company grows. Manage operational performance on a day to day basis with the aim of ensuring that key performance indicators (KPI's) and Service Level Agreements (SLA's) are achieved.
- Definition & Control of the Incident Management, Major Incident, Request Fulfilment & Problem Management Processes.
- Must interface with members of the IT and user community to coordinate activities relating to the implementation of new software.
- Provides technical consultation and support to users and other IT staff.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration.
- Typically has years of IT work experience, including 3 or more years managing IT operations in a senior position.
- Practical experience in developing and implementing a high-performing Service Operations environment and knowledge of "what good looks like", through the definition and adoption of a governance practice that uses KPIs and metrics to track and measure the quality of service. Integrates them with key accountabilities to ensure consistency of approach and continual service improvement.
- Deep understanding of service operations processes and functions in particular, service desk, technical services, incident, request fulfilment and problem management, and service management tool-sets and configuration
- Extensive experience in managing services to SLA's and reporting on the performance of services.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to partner with internal or external software engineers and quality analysts to identify course of resolutions. Good communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements.
- Experience working on Cloud environments (Cloud IaaS/PaaS, CaaS/FaaS/Serverless (Amazon Web Services (AWS), Openshift, etc.) is valued.
What's on offer
* Permanent contract directly with client
* Extremely competitive Salary
* Health and life insurance
* Restaurant tickets
* Dynamic work environment
* Growth and learning
* Certified training
* Work in the centre of Madrid
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.