ECM Software Engineer
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Networkers
Software engineers are responsible for developing and building IT solutions, Engineers install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, code software, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators and perform script maintenance and updates.
- Mix hands-on technical ability combined with good communication skills and a strong interest in automation technology and standards.
- Build automated deployments of applications and system configurations
- Design, implement and test agreed-upon infrastructures.
- Provide direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production
- Collaborate with development, QA, release engineering, operations, site support, and infrastructure teams to maintain high-quality deployment artifacts as they move through the entire deployment pipeline.
- Drive, design, implement, and maintain deployment automation from code check-in to production.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Analysis/programming experience.
- Experience working on Cloud environments: Cloud IaaS/PaaS, CaaS/FaaS/Serverless (Amazon Web Services (AWS), Openshift, etc.).
- Experience in implementation projects in Enterprise Content Management Solutions.
- Experience implementing OpenText's ECM platform for storage, templating, OCR and archiving will be highly valuable.
- Experience in developing add-on components using oscript programming or the xECM platform to provide integration services to be used by business applications.
- Knowledge about RESTful and SOAP services standards.
- Hands-on experience working under agile methodologies and DevOps environments
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.