Software Design Engineer - C++
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Eurostaff Group Limited
For a Global Engineering Client specialising in Industrial Automation we are seeking a Software Design Engineer.
You should have:
- 5+ years experience in the industrial automation industry.
- Solid experience in modern C++ (11, 14, 17) is a must.
- Advanced knowledge of Python is strongly preferred.
- Proven experience with the full life cycle of testing, including defining design- and acceptance specifications. Therefore, you are able to provide clear and brief technical documentations.
- Experience with image processing is considered a plus, but not strictly required.
- A demonstrable experience with Git, Visual Studio, BOOST and AngularJS is considered a plus.
- 'solid experience with an agile environment, able to use, understand and apply Scrum/agile principles.
You will also extend existing system tests and write other supporting tooling both using Python 3.7.
- Start date 2nd January
- 6months + Contract
- Tilburg On site 5 days week
Please apply ASAP to book your interview slot week commencing 25th November.