QA Analyst/Software Tester
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Resource 1
Resource 1 is seeking a QA Analyst/Software Tester for a contract position in Fort Worth TX. The initial contract is for 6 months, with expected extensions. Selected candidate will be joining a team responsible for the testing initiatives related to a brand-new application. This is a manual testing role with the primary responsibility being to test the application that is being created to ensure everything is working properly, validating the ease of use and the overall functionality of the application.. Candidate should have solid understanding of functional and regression testing and experience with SQL for data validation. Defect tracking Jira and Confluence experience would be great.) Prior healthcare industry experience would be a plus because all software being tested is in the clinical/medical domain.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with functional, regression and UAT.
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Experience with defect and bug tracking using one or more software industry bug tracking systems such as HP ALM, JIRA, REMEDY etc.(JIRA preferred)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Technical Skills: Software Testing, Quality Assurance, Manual Testing, Functional Testing, Regression, Testing, Defect Tracking, QA Processes, Testing.