Entry to Jr Application Developer
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by ESG Consulting
An entry level Programmer Analyst is needed to support configurations of all aspects of a Commercial Off -The Shelf Software (COTS) enterprise application. This person will perform requirements gathering and analysis, application modifications for change requests, Scripting, software debugging, source control, application testing preparation of implementation specifications and production application support.
Candidate must possess good understanding of different software development methodologies; both traditional and Agile and have strong problem solving skills.
Candidates must possess a degree in:
- Computer Science
- Computer/Management Information Systems, or Mathematics
- Ability to write SQL queries.
- OO development (.Net or Java)
- Experience in MS Visual Basic (.Net) preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies, standards, coding best practices,
- Working knowledge of SQL server or Oracle databases preferred