SAP BW S/4HANA
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
SAP BW/S4HANA Consultant required to be based in Dublin for 6-12 months on a Contract basis.
* Implementation experience in end-to-end project of migrating SAP BW from versions (7.0/7.3) to SAP BW4 HANA 2.0 which includes business requirement analysis, design, development, testing, Cut-over & Go-live and hyper care.
* Hands on experience which includes Development, Implementation, Rollouts, Up-Gradations and Customer support activities of SAP BI/BW4 HANA applications.
* Requirement gathering of S/4 HANA reporting requirements from different steams like Finance and HR.
* Understand & Interpret Client Specifications based on Scope Change Control and converting user requirements into technical specifications for Task Development
* Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project.
* Engage other technical team members in the design, delivery, and deployment of solutions.
* Ability to work closely with clients and internal teams to assess needs and implement solutions
* Ensure quality of work by following client standards & processes
* Change Management document updates along with Technical document reviews
* Undertake performance tuning activities for SAP integration activities.
* Mentor and coach junior developer resources.
* Provide consulting services on new and existing initiatives.
* Worked in S/4 HANA analytics solutions.
* Extensive hands-on experience on upgrade and migration of SAP BW from versions (7.0/7.3) to SAP BW4 HANA 2.0
* Extensive hands-on experience on modelling in BW4HANA systems.
* Hands-on experience as SAP Solution Consultant in BW/4 HANA, SAP 7.3, SAP BI 4.0
* Experience in Modelling, Extraction, Reporting in BW/4 HANA
* Experience in working on S/4 HANA reporting with Fiori integration is a plus.
* Experience in creating HANA models like calculation view, Analytical view and attribute views.
* Strong knowledge of SAP BW and BW/4 HANA architectures (LSA and LSA++) and SAP BW data models
* Experience in developing with SAP BW 7.x and BW4 HANA objects such as Remodelling, Repartitioning, SPO, Advance Data Store objects, Publishing and consumption of HANA models in BW, Query as Info-Provider and Data Flow migration tool etc
* Building HANA Studio based BW models like composite providers, Advanced DSO, Open ODS View and consumes it in third party application via external HANA view.
* Enablement of ODP framework and conversion of all existing data flows to ODP source system.
* Sending data to SQL server by using OpenHub destinations and APD's
* Designed Queries in BEx Query Designer and created workbooks in the BEx Analyzer using Conditions, Structures, Calculated and restricted key figures, Character variables, Formula variables, Text variables and Customer exit variables
* Involved in the postproduction support, which required Info-Cube management using Compression, Rollup, Reconstruction, Indexes and Partitioning and performance tuning using Aggregates/Pre-calculation/Multi-providers
* Understanding of ABAP routines in transfer rules, update rules, transformations, start routine, end routine form Info-Providers.
* Experience in performance improvement activities which involves the evaluation of statistical performance, data loading improvisation and query performance
* Created Process Chains to automate Data load process for master & transactional data
* Hands-on experience in HANA modelling information views in HANA studio
* Involved in requirement gathering and workshops, Cut-over activities, Go-Live and Support.
* Ability to understand the functional specifications, able to provide a technical designs or specifications
* Ability or experience in managing the team, communicating between client and near and of shore for technical questions
* Multiple Full SAP Lifecycles
* Blueprint, Build, Go-Live, and Support experience
* Excellent Communication Skills
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.