Data Analyst (SQL, ETL, Datawarehouse), Liege.URGENT
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by The People Network
Large insurance company in Liege, Belgium is seeking an urgent start for a Data Analyst with a breadth of skills including SQL, reporting packages (Business Objects or similar), visualisation packages (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI or similar) and French language skills for a 5 month contract with an immediate start.
Key skills needed include:
- Strang experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data profiling and data integration techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with databases (SQL etc), reporting packages (Business Objects etc) and data visualization packages (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, ).
- Strong data management skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze data with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Understanding of data architectural and design patterns.
- Ability to concisely document and express data requirements that can be readily understood and applied by both IT leadership and developers.
- Willingness to learn and experiment with technologies outside of his/her comfort area.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of personnel individually and within teams. Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- French - native/fluent speaker
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.