SAP Analyst data Migration - Dutch speaker
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Next Ventures Ltd
Next Ventures is currently looking for a Dutch speaking SAP business analyst with data migration skills for a role based in Mechelen
Our client's ERP program aims to standardize and rationalize the financial, HR and purchasing warehouse/maintenance processes using SAP technology. The implementation of the SAP software is in the hands of SAP implementers who are assisted in this by project teams of the Line. In addition to a project manager, process owners, key users and business analyst, this also consists of an IT team (architects, designers, programmers, testers) that is responsible for integrating the SAP software with the interface applications
Our client looking for a Business Analyst for this work assignment from which the following activities are expected:
1. Support for preliminary study and preparation of specifications
a. Layout Business Analysis (describing TO BE processes and functional requirements) & High Level Design (integrations, data migrations, etc)
2. Support blueprint during implementation phase
a. The business analysts support the SAP implementator in capturing and detailing the business requirements during the workshops
b. The business analysts monitor the scope of the specifications (requirement management)
c. The business analysts assist the process owners and key users in the substantive translation between the current working method and the SAP processes
d. The business analysts support the SAP implementator in solving detected "Gaps"
e. The business analysts support the project manager in the preparation and analysis of any scope changes (change management process)
3. Write out detailed interface processes
a. The business analysts conduct user interviews and describe in detail the process descriptions of the interface components. Such descriptions contain detailed BPMN swim lane diagrams with an indication of the AS IS applications used
b. This provides input to the IT team to realize the integrations to be built
4. Supporting data migration
a. The business analysts facilitate the business (process owners, key users) in cleaning up the data to be migrated
b. The business analysts facilitate the SAP implementator in the data migration
5. Support testing
a. The business analysts check the completeness of the scope of test scenarios
b. The business analysts provide support to users during the tests
6. Prepare follow-up phases and related specifications
a. The business analysts provide substantive support to the project manager (s) involved during the preparation and awarding of tenders for these projects.
b. They provide input to the IT team in the context of the IT requirements and also incorporate IT standards in the specifications
c. They identify and analyze the required integrations
d. They actively participate in the drafting of the specifications
7. BA acts as a bridge between IT and the business
Recognize business problems and opportunities, collect business requirements, translate these business needs into IT requirements and solutions, prepare business cases, elaborate preliminary studies and perform needs analyzes and recommend solutions to ensure business alignment.
Responsible for the analysis of business processes and information flows.
- Higher education (Master or Bachelor) with technical/engineering or business economics background, or equivalent through experience;
- Communication skills and experience with teamwork and project-oriented working.
- Knowledge of business processes in general and of those of the Flemish government in particular (after training period)
- Minimum 8 years of demonstrable experience in general business operations with application in the IT field.
- Strong communication and analysis oriented.
- Strong abstraction
- Being able to think and work from the business on a strategic level
- By means of a thorough analysis and financial foundation, being able to determine the technological solutions for the business challenges that the customer is confronted with.
- Language requirement: Dutch speaking at European CEFR level C2.
- Knowledge of MS Office Packages
- Knowledge of the different Project Management facets (costs, timing, coordination, planning, estimates)
- Thorough Knowledge of Business Engineering; being able to propose business solutions that are a good combination of Business and Technology knowledge
- Clients can advise and assist with strategy, organization and IT issues
- Being able to give customers a vision of the (technological) developments within their field, being able to deal well with a set business target
- Analyzing processes and business rules and establishing a uniform working method
- Mapping functional and non-functional requirements and managing these requirements.
- Supporting the other project phases:
Start date: Immediate
Duration: 12 months
Rate: Euros negotiable per day
If you are available please send your CV to (see below) or call me direct. We will call you back TODAY to discuss further with a view to securing an interview as soon as possible.