Senior security consultant
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I have an excellent Full time career opportunity within a leading global business and IT consultancy organisation. They are active in more than 70 countries and have 30 years experience in the market.
They are looking for several Senior Security Consultants to work near Amsterdam within the GRC Practice, which comprises Compliance, Risk, Resilience and Access Portfolio.
Team: international team working on digital transformation projects. You'll collaborate with other practises and region designing/implementing governance, risk and compliance management services.
What you'll do:
- Advise clients and convince them with the importance of data protection and security
- You have affinity with technology and gained experience in using and deploying it for the before mentioned work
- You develop your own sales and delivery and create new commercial opportunities
Who you are:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in relevant area or equal work experience
- Experience in consulting
- Experience in activities in the above mentioned and IAM
- Training and certification in at least one: CISM, CIPP, CIA, CISA, CEH, CISPP, CRISC
- Fluent English + Dutch
- Base salary
- 1 gross month salary as variable pay opportunity
- Holidays: 29 days
- Pension contribution
- Leased Car/travel allowance
- Participation in the exiting consulting projects
- Internal and external (technology) courses
- Excellent career opportunities
- Working in an innovative environment
If this spurs your interest please apply immediately, as the client will do the interviews next week.