SAP PS Consultant
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
SAP PS Consultant
Whitehall Resources are looking for a SAP PS Consultant for a fully remote project for a Swedish client.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
* A university degree or a diploma from a specialise school
* 4 - 7 years relevant experience in SAP PS and SD implementation, preferably with ECC 6.0
* We are looking for all round experts that have experience from setting up the entire flow from project sales, sales order, delivery and invoice and integration's with other modules FI/FICO
* Hands-on experience in full implementation projects primarily as PS resource with secondary skills of SD module.
* Strong analytical skills to analyse issues, related to technical configuration and process, and able to provide alternative solutions;
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written as the work requires integration with colleagues, users and business partners all around the world
* Can lead and drive delivery of an IT solution or GAPs to capture business requirements from various stakeholders
* Able to multi-task, flexible and agile as there will be concurrent activities within the organisation
* Prior experience from the Packaging industry
* Experience in data loading process and running test scripts a must
- Location: Remote
- Duration: 6 months
- Workload: Part time
- Remote: Yes
- Fluent in English
If you are interested, please get in touch with Hannah.
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.