Project Manager | Dublin | €320 p/d
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Trilogy International
Trilogy International are working with a Financial Services client based in Dublin who are searching for a qualified Project Manager with experience working within the financial services domain, on 6 months contracting basis.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for the delivery of complex, high risk projects and maintaining project delivery quality
- Works with external clients/customers to monitors projects from initiation through closure, accountable for delivering projects on time
- Controls the financial compliance product on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Prepare detailed project plans of an engagement within the standards of project management methodologies detailing schedules, controls, resources, costs and daily tasks, establishing project governance reviews
- Delivery and daily management of activities, which are coordinated with employees or Partner Resources
- Partnering with Resource Management on project staffing
- Preparation of weekly and quarterly forecasts of revenue and utilization
- Point of contact during the project for all aspects of the engagement
- Lead the project team during project life cycle;
- Ensures a strong and seamless relationship by maintaining communications about the project to the stakeholders: customers, management, sales and delivery personnel
What Skills You Need:
- Must have sufficient prior experience in Banking Domain
- Should have experience of working in Large Application Migration Projects.
- Experience in Cards (Debit) preferred
- Significant experience in leading and managing large complex IT projects/programs
- Should have prior experience working on Offshore/Onsite Model
- Must have CMM level quality awareness
- Detailed oriented and organized with exceptional time management skills
- Ability to develop detailed project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals; knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- PMP or Prince 2 Practitioner certification preferred