PM Methodology Expert/Transformation and Development
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by TALENT - IT
Our customer has recently established a Project Management Office (PMO).
We are looking for an expert in PM methodologies to be able to design PM methodology for the needs to the company. The portfolio is very diverse consisting of projects from operations, commercial, IT Core, finance, transformation, civils and others.
This role is part of the Transformation and Development and reports to the PMO Lead.
- The PM Methodology expert will:
- Select best practice PM methodology to be tailored
- Design a PM methodology based upon requirements and diverse project types
- Reach agreement from key stakeholders
- Develop corresponding PM guide
- Identify/create appropriate artefacts
- Building training program for certification
- Create implementation approach and plan to roll-out PM methodology
- Support in the roll-out and training of the PM methodology
- Expertise in PM methodologies (eg Prince2, EC PM2)
- Project Management Experience (10 years) in industry and not just IT
- Engineering experience is plus point
- Organized and structured in approach
- Good analytical skills
- Strong communicator
- Dynamic and self-motivated
- Willingness to get involved in all areas and to innovate new ways of working
- Good knowledge of MS Office, SharePoint and Power BI (or willingness to learn)
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English