Mainframe - Process Engineer
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by Visionaire Partners
Mainframe Process Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity to bring your expertise in Mainframe Security to this leading financial services organization.
We are looking for a resource with a solution oriented, transformation mindset who can help drive new processes and standards to enhance hardening of Mainframe platforms and systems. You should have a history of creative process and change and a solid knowledge of IBM zOS Mainframe as well as RACF, CA Top Secret Security. You will build the roadmap to higher standards including multiple security domains(IAM, SIEM, Compliance, IR) and the processes to harden systems, monitor, log and remediate gaps.
Your experience should include administration of RACF and CA TSS, and ability to work collaboratively in an environment seeking higher cross platform integration.
Great 12 month contract opportunity with a leading organization, Midtown. Great place to work!
- Bachelors degree - IT or related
- 5+ years of Mainframe platform experience
- Advanced skills with Mainframe platforms including IBM zOS
- 2+ years of Mainframe security
- RACF and CA TSS administration experience
- History of creative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Experience roadmapping and implementing successful process change
- CISM, CISSP
- Compliance standards - SOX, NIST, CIS, ISO, PCI DSS
- Pervasive Encryption