Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) - Fully Remote
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by Visionaire Partners
Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) - 100% Remote/Live Anywhere
Tremendous opportunity for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join a dynamic team working on developing software and platform services and systems to manage infrastructure.
We are an SRE environment and using modern tools including Terraform, Go, and Kubernetes.
You will help us build and scale our platform, work with development teams to provide guidance and coordination on our environment, and increase the success and reliability of product applications and services in production.
Duties include developing and maintaining software platforms and frameworks in AWS, system design consulting, capacity planning, launch reviews, maintaining services (measuring, monitoring availability, and latency), scaling systems sustainably through automation (primarily using Go), and improving reliability and velocity.
This is a direct hire position. You have the option to work 100% remote or come into our office in Buckhead.
We have an awesome and award winning company culture including a very flexible schedule, unlimited PTO, 100% paid employee insurance, 401(k) match, stock options, paid parking or MARTA pass (if you work out of our office), and gym membership.
- 5+ years of development experience with one of the following: Java or Ruby or Python or Go or C++ or Rust
- 3+ years running production systems in the cloud
- Strong Terraform experience (may consider other similar tools)
- Experience building and managing distributed systems
- Passion for technology and learning
- Collaborative personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Docker/Docker Swarm
- Amazon ECS