RUBBER BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by MPA COMPANIES
The Development Manager is responsible for creating new product business strategies to facilitate company growth of rubber products in the transit, rail and aerospace industries.
- Identifies and helps to develop strategic relationships with partners or potential customers.
- Works with other departments to ensure alignment of company goals, as set by senior management.
- Evaluates appropriate information to forecast the return on future business transactions.
- Designs and determines terms of business agreements.
- Directs the overall sales function of the division including inside sales, outside sales, bid preparation, sales planning, customer services and business development activities.
- Oversees market development of rubber products for specific industry applications.
- Plans and directs all aspects of a division's marketing policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Researches, identifies, and evaluates changes in the market environment and adjusts the company's competitive strategies accordingly.
- Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, or a comparable technical qualification preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience in leading a department, division, or business unit, with business development responsibilities from development into production.
- Significant work experience in sales and business development of rubber products, particularly extruded and molded rubber and silicon-based products- gaskets and seals.
- Knowledge of rubber materials and production processes.
- Extensive experience with customer account management and in building new business relationships.
- Flexible and willingness to travel to meet potential new customers to review product criteria and give price quotes.
- SAP, KPI, and ERP, experience desired.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal with customers, partners, and employees.
- Effective leadership and team building skills; leads, develops, and motivates employees.
Email resume as MS Word doc attachment direct with targeted salary range or call: