Marketing Manager - Full autonomy make this role your own!
Posted on Nov 21, 2019 by Appoint Search Ltd
Are you driven, enthusiastic and passionate about Marketing and Media?
Would you like to work for an expanding company with a grown up' culture?
If you do, we need to talk, a leading Data Governance consultancy are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to be an integral part of their growing team based in London.
This leading consultancy are proud to work with many of the world's top financial organisations; they are a young organisation with a grown up' culture with deep expertise in data and data governance.
Rapidly approaching fifty consultants, and with a well-connected senior leadership team, they have been building out a sales and marketing capability to complement their extensive personal network. An opportunity now exists for a Marketing Manager, reporting to the co-founder and Director of Sales and Marketing, to lead the marketing activities of a rapidly growing and very successful business.
This is a 'Big Job' with lots to do and definitely hands on. The Marketing Manager will own the day to day marketing activities of the organisation, and execution of the company's long-term marketing strategy in conjunction with sales and company objectives.
This is a brand-new position and there is a lot of scope for someone that wants to come in and take ownership and accountability for designing and implementing a range of marketing initiatives, this would be a full 360 role.
This is an ideal position for someone who has outperformed in a corporate marketing role, gaining experience across all aspects of the marketing function, and is now seeking an exciting leadership opportunity with enormous potential for personal and professional growth.
The work you'll be doing:-
- Implementing the marketing strategy for the company in line with agreed company objectives.
- Managing and executing day to day marketing activities for the company.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales objectives and activities.
- Overseeing and managing the company's marketing budget.
- Managing and maintaining the company brand and corporate identity, plus creating and producing marketing materials in line with marketing plans and the brand guidelines.
- Planning, launching and managing lead generation campaigns.
- Website updates & social media postings in line with agreed messaging.
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing campaigns and communications.
- Working closely with design/video agencies, event organisers and other 3rd parties.
- Event management and support, plus assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are informed of marketing plans and activities.
- Managing PR opportunities and award submissions.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Managing the marketing database, GDPR compliance and lead development/management.
The person we're looking for:-
- CIM or bachelor's degree covering Marketing or Communications an advantage.
- 5+ years in a previous Marketing Managers role.
- Hands-on and happy to get stuck in!
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Creative outlook.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Willingness to travel to events outside the office.
- Experience with digital platforms and social media an advantage.
- WordPress experience an advantage.
What's in it for you?
Full autonomy in the role, this is a fantastic chance to join a company where you can genuinely make this role your own. The company is great, supportive, professional and at the forefront of Data Governance, the office is relaxed but busy, they employ some of the brightest talent around. The senior leadership team are passionate and well regarded. They are dynamic, with an open culture, no office politics or micromanagement.
Hit the apply button and discover what's possible.