Posted on Nov 21, 2019 by eTeam Inc.
Role: Salesforce Administrator
Location: Breda, NL
Full time Permanent Role
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform Salesforce configuration and maintenance for capabilities on, but not limited to, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Communities and multiple third-party apps.
- Design, configure and administer Client's global Salesforce org leveraging core Salesforce technologies such as lightning components, Apex, custom objects, workflow rules, sharing rules, custom fields, validation rules and Visual Force pages.
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Stay current with the development and release of Salesforce's capability roadmap and how best to new features to solve client business challenges.
- Work with the development team to implement new user functionality and with business partners to implement point-and-click functionality.
- Provide support to Salesforce users across client and act as the primary point of contact for end-user support.
- Create and administer training to existing or new users/groups and provide one to one training to end users on an on-going basis.
- Implement and integrate third-party products/applications on the Salesforce platform.
- Work with Salesforce support to troubleshoot issues and maintain smooth operation and performance of the platform.
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Serve as a technical interface between IT, business users and outside partners.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration
- 3+ years' experience with an enterprise-scale Salesforce.com instance.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of core Salesforce capabilities and ability to translate business needs into technical solutions.
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and a desire to work in highly complex information technology systems.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment managing multiple priorities.
- Salesforce.com Administrator or Advanced Administrator Certification (preferred, not required)
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning Experience/Architecture desired
- Ability to interact with executive level stakeholders, manage expectations, provide regular updates and conduct steering committee meetings.