Network Data Engineer - Netherlands
Posted on Nov 21, 2019 by Ubique Systems UK Limited
Role: Network Data Engineer
Location: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Roles & Responsibility
- Administering the network implementation tasks shared by Project Manager during project execution for secure network environments.
- Support the network change implementation process by creating change implementation technical documents required to facilitate the DC network changes.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing the hardware and software problems related to network hardware utilized during project execution.
- Work with 3rd party vendor to mitigate issues observed during network implementation as shared by Project Manager.
- Collaborate and work with network architect and other technical engineers to facilitate project implementation tasks
- Perform network hardening procedures as advised by customer Security guidelines.
- Implemented and administered network implementation for CISCO devices (Layer 2 and Layer 3 Switches) across DC networks.
- Implemented CISCO ACI Fabric and CISCO Wireless Devices across multiple DC networks.
- Technical knowhow to create MS Visio diagrams for DC Networks
- Implemented Palo Alto Security devices and worked on developing high secure networks across campus offices.
- CCNP or CCIE certified. ITIL certification desirable.
- Good in technical documentation specially creating standard operating procedures, implementation steps and run books.