S/4HANA Procurement Specialist - Ariba - Transformation Programme
Posted on Nov 21, 2019 by Masento
Masentó are working with an industry leading client based in Basel, Switzerland, who are embarking on a Global SAP S/4HANA Transformation project.
They require an experienced SAP Ariba Procurement specialist to lead this track of the project, working closely with the business and the technical teams to help with the successful S/4HANA Transformation.
This will be an initial 12-month contract starting ASAP with a view to running for 2-3 years.
Required Skills Set:
- Bring subject matter expertise and best practise for category mgt (incl portfolio and performance mgt), sourcing and supplier life cycle management
- Ensures best practice is included in solution design as well as that needed prerequisites are part of implementation of solutions/processes
- Prepare workshop material and sprint sessions for design workshops
- 5+ years of relevant procurement consulting experience, delivering procurement solutions in transformational projects
- 3+ years of consulting experience
- Requires excellent problem solving and analytical skills to resolve a variety of routine and complex issues and to describe the business requirements accordingly
- Knowledge of process-based/cross-process IT systems (SAP ECC/S4 as well Ariba/Coupa/smart by GEP or non SAP Purchase-to-Pay solutions) for the relevant functional area.
- Ability to analyse, design, describe and test IT solutions from an E2E business process understanding.
- Strong business process knowledge and experience in the respective functional area.
- Proven capability in negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication and project management skills in classic as well as Agile ways of working
- Change management and process improvement skills with direct experience in delivering complex business process/organisational change.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of Demand to Contract procurement processes, standards
You would be required ot work from our client's site in Basel or at least 4 days per week initially, with a view to slightly more remote work after the first few months.
If interested, then please share your CV for consideration.