Senior Business Analyst - Architecture, Design & Logistics
Posted on Nov 21, 2019 by Proactive Appointments
Senior Business Analyst- Brussels
Day Rate: Negotiable
Business Architecture Domain
Our global client is looking for a senior business analyst who will play a leadership role in modernising the IT environment as they transform mission-critical systems into a world-class common data architecture and shared event platform designed to meet the needs of the tomorrows changing network.
Being familiar with investigating and analysing complex business needs and problems you will deliver solutions that align processes, functions, data and systems that underpin our transformation strategy to enable digital innovation.
You will enjoy pulling together diverse strands and be able to operate at all levels of the organisation to both influence and provide insights where needed. The role will collaborate with other aspects of enterprise architecture (security, platform, integration and technology) to identify opportunities and deliver solutions in core capabilities.
Candidate MUST have proven experience in:
- Event-Driven Architecture
- Domain-Driven Design
- In a logistic oriented environment.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Leads the creation and review of the business and systems capability that meets the strategic requirements of the business
- Ensures compliance between business strategies, enterprise transformation activities and technology directions, standards and practices.
- Supports the development of the overall business framework for the Global Linehaul Movement event architecture supporting digital transformation and innovations.
- Support the detailed definition and processes by which events are defined and are used across the different functions of the DHL Express organization
- Presenting a helicopter view of the Global Linehaul Movement applications, their capabilities and their interfaces.
- Engaging in projects to communicate the architecture and oversee alignment to it.
- Developing a new blueprint for logical business object models and or information processes
- Sufficient understanding of aviation to be able to champion change recognizing the regulatory background and inherent complexity.
Desired skills and experience
- Educated to a Masters degree or have equivalent industry experience; a background in architecture, analysis, computer science and/or statistics is preferable.
- Extensive experience in an analytical, business modelling or logistics operations role.
- Knowledge of business capability, organizational governance, value stream and business process representation to facilitate the mapping, aggregation, decomposition and visualization of current and target state views of the business.
- You are able to communicate fluently in English (spoken and written) in a clear and concise manner.
This role requires data and process-driven deep dives, strong business judgment, and deep curiosity and enthusiasm for all aspects of business and will offer a competitive and negotiable day rate based on the suitable candidate's experience.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website