Posted on Nov 21, 2019 by Endeavour Recruitment
Endeavour Recruitment is looking for a Product Manager to articulate and manage the product functionality from customer business requirements to user acceptance. This is a long-term contract based in Antwerp, Belgium.
The successful candidate will work closely with R&D and other teams across the company to seize opportunities and analyse business requirements, design solutions and deliver innovative and relevant products following the Agile/Scrum methodologies while promoting Agile best practice.
- Identify opportunities
- Identify, analyse and assess value of business requirements from customers/prospects/segments
- Consolidate and articulate business needs into new product conceptions or enhancements
- Analyse and reduce gaps between business needs and offering
- Maintain and prioritise product backlog to maximise value
- Translate requirements into user stories, and validate delivery during Sprint Reviews
- Promote the product
- Product Owner activities
- Work out product plan, roadmap, support LTP process
- Provide input to the budget process
- Define and promote product vision & strategy
- Monitor and ensure ROI
- Follow up customer satisfaction
- Provide support and assistance to Segments
- Monitor customer satisfaction and take corrective action as necessary
- Participate to customer projects for requirements collection & follow-up
- Support sales efforts through product presentations and demos
- Provide key product information as needed to support value proposition, documentation, training, sales tools and collateral creation
- Create presentations and demo scripts showing product value
- Give presentations, demos and familiarisation sessions to Segments
- Contribute to RFPs/RFIs
- MA in Scientific or Business Studies or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of the travel agency and airline industry
- Knowledge and execution of the entire Marketing process of understanding and satisfying customer needs in a business viable way.
- Knowledge of Jira is desirable
- Ability to understand a business need from a customer or from a business analysis and to analyse how existing or new IT solutions can fulfil these business opportunities
- Ability to define a succession of strategies as a product goes through its product life cycle.
- Ability to identify and articulate market requirements that define a product's feature set.
- Knowledge of the different aspects of a project: Project organisation and Initiation, Planning, estimating and scheduling, Executing, Monitoring and controlling, Risk management, Project closing
- Ability to document, analyse, trace, prioritise and agree on requirements and then control change and communicate to relevant stakeholders
If this sounds of interest, please apply with your CV