SAP APO GATP Consultant
Posted on Nov 21, 2019 by Global Enterprise Partners
SAP Supply Chain Planning Consultant - Eindhoven area
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP Supply Chain Planning Consultant opportunity
Are you a SAP Supply Chain Planning consultant who is able to implement the rule based gATP solution the organisation is currently working on? Together with business and your IT colleagues bring the planning processes to the next maturity level.
- You are able to translate business requirements into the right functional IT specifications and IT solution direction. This means you create the Functional Design and contribute to the architectural roadmap. You are able to customize, test and train key-users. Education At least Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Business Administration Experience Are you the Business Process consultant with;
- At least 7 years' experience as Business Process Analyst, Functional SAP Consultant or similar positions within Supply Chain Planning;
- Detailed hands-on/customizing knowledge of SAP APO gATP in multiple projects is a must, especially using rule based gATP;
- Knowledge of SD, APO DP, BW on HANA; Personal skills
- As Business Process Analyst you recognize yourself at least in the following competences:
- Strong customer focus, result-oriented and drive for excellence;
- Excellent communication skills in English, preferable in Dutch;
- Proactive and enthusiastic;
- Able to deal with resistance;
- Ability to influence without power;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities.
The details of this SAP Supply Chain Planning Consultant contract include;
- Start date: Half December (flexible)
- Duration: 6 months +
- Rate: Please inform me of your rate
To find out more about this excellent SAP Supply Chain Planning Consultant opportunity, please apply via the link or call our SAP Practise on the number below and ask Emma van Mierlo for more information.