Posted on Nov 21, 2019 by Computer Task Group (Luxembourg)
We are currently looking for a Java Developer to strengthen our teams in one of the European Institutions in Luxembourg.
This is a unique opportunity to work within an international environment and to face a very interesting challenge.
- You develop, design and maintain applications
- You integrate the developed technical components with other applications
- You write user documentation
- You will elaborate test plans
- You assist the deployment and configuration
- You take part in meetings with the project teams
- You hold a Bachelor degree or an equivalent diploma in IT
- You speak and write fluently English
- You have a proven experience in a similar position
- You have good knowledge of Back End technologies: JAVA, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate...
- You have knowledge of Oracle databases and SQL, PL/SQL
- You have good knowledge of modelling tools (eg UML)
- You have knowledge of software development methodologies (RUP, AGILE, SCRUM)
- You are recognized for your excellent communication skills, your customer orientation and your diplomacy
- You are elligible for a European Security Clearance
- An individual career development plan and a dedicated training program
- A competitive salary package with or without a company car
- Contracts with the European Institution are 40 hours/week, resulting in 12 RTT days (1 per month)
- Extra-legal benefits (daily allowances, PC plan)
- Regular events with the CTG team: Learning lunch, Staff meeting, Xmas, sports events
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now!
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.