Business Analyst | Dublin | €400 pd| Financial Services | 6 Months
Posted on Nov 21, 2019 by Trilogy International
Trilogy International are working with a Financial Services client based in Dublin who are searching for an experienced Business Analyst with experience in asset services, on a 6 months contracting basis.
- Actively contribute in client engagements and requirement workshops.
- Understand the underlying business, implementation & product usage of assigned client/s.
- Challenge all new client requirements and change requests.
- Elaborate and deliver clearly defined requirement documents without subsequent change requests.
- Take ownership of all requirements with assigned client/s.
- Work closely with product design & development team to analyse and design functional enhancements Provide onsite product consultancy and assist the client with acceptance criteria gathering and support throughout the project life cycle
- Share business knowledge with all members of the implementation team, and the wider organisation when required.
- Represents Business Analyst team at relevant agile stand ups and planning meetings.
- Provide assistance and business expertise to the Support Team and the QA Team in verifying client reported issues and internally raised issues.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 4 years' experience as a Business Analyst/Implementation Consultant in the financial services sector with Asset Servicing experience essential.
- Detailed knowledge of, with a preference to having experience working in, Capital Markets
- University degree in relevant business/finance discipline.
- A proven ability to elicit requirements, identify solutions & complete requirement documentation.
- Ability to build & maintain strong relationships both internally & externally with clients.
- Excellent communication & client presentation experience.
- Experience of industry standard interfaces is an advantage (eg SWIFT, XML)
- User acceptance testing experience.
- Understanding and experience of the agile software development process and overall project life cycle.
- Delivery focused with good time management and personal organizational skills.
- Self-motivated with capability to formulate and apply new ideas both independently and quickly, is crucial.