Computer Systems Validation Expert
Posted on Nov 21, 2019 by Stamford Consultants AG
This is a contractual role starting in December 2019 until End of June 2020.
- Technical background with 2y+ testing experience in the Informatics/Information Management area and Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience with computer systems validation (CSV) projects and all related deliverables (preferred also in kick starts)
- Experience in modular mobile software development for ease of code reuse
- Experience in Medical Device certification process in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in hands-on mobile software development
- Experience in computer systems and device qualification
- Experience in agile software development methodology (SCRUM preferred)
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Experience in using HP Application Lifecycle Management (HP ALM)
- Experience in coaching software developers
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.