Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Administrative Officer vacancy for our Basel based client in the finance sector.
- At least A-levels certificate or Secretarial Diploma or equivalent
- Prior secretarial and Administrative experience, ideally in a complex financial institution
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, PowerPopint, etc.), E-Mail and Internet tools
- Good formatting and graphic production skills combined with learning process of new computer skills
- Good organization and time management skills coupled with accuracy, speed and detail oriented way of work
- Ability to produce high-quality work and to multi-task, being a fast learner is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, being a team player who can work with different stakeholders across various seniority levels
- Languages: English fluent in written and spoken (ability to edit texts in English is a must), knowledge of German or another major language is an advantage
- Supporting the managers and other members of the Secretariat by carrying out and coordinating all secretarial and administrative tasks, acting as a link between internal and external contacts and the Secretariat
- Preparing and maintaining the business area's documents and databases, working with other members, ensuring the timely production and correct formatting of these documents
- Handling all logistical aspects of meetings of the Committee and its subgroups as well as routine office tasks, eg mail, calls, internal and external requests
- Keeping colleagues' and/or line manager's travel arrangements in order; dealing with budgetary matters
- Providing backup for other administrative colleagues if needed and participating in projects that may be implemented
Duration: 6 MM+
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15048
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.