Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by Eurostaff Group Limited
A prestigious client of ours in Belgium (Brussels) has opened a .NET/C# Developer position.
From a technology point of view, they work with:
- .Net Framework and .NET Core using C# - Data storage mainly in SQL Server, but sometimes things are stored in MySQL or Oracle
- Code is maintained in SVN but we are migrating to Git with Bitbucket on top
- Depending on type of project they work in Agile (Scrum) or waterfall
- Work is followed-up in JIRA - DevOps is being implemented using JIRA and Jenkins
- Deployment either in the classic way with Jenkins, either inside Docker containers, depending on the project
Essential Criteria - Experience & Knowledge:
You have at least 5 years of experience with .NET and C #, of which at least 2 years of experience in software architecture for .NET applications
You develop well-crafted software by following industry best practices like continuous integration and unit testing.
You have the ability to develop clean code with the .NET platform according to the coding conventions and rules.
Team player with a willingness to acquire knowledge
Role: This is a permanent employee role
Language Requirements: English only (Dutch or French is a bonus)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€550 - €575 Daily
€650 - €700 Daily