Technical Project Manager SAP S/4Hana/SolMan/Agile - Bern
Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by ITech Consult
Technical Project Manager SAP S/4Hana/SolMan/Agile - Bern (80-100%)
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager for our customer for immediate employment (or by agreement). For this contracting position in Bern our customer is looking for an employee to support him in Managing projects. Ensuring service delivery with regard to delivery objects, deadlines, costs and risks. Establishing the project organization and leading the project team.
Areas of responsibility:
* Planning, managing and coordinating the assigned subprojects
* Leading the development team
* Ensuring communication with the project staff, the project and/or programme management and the specialist departments
* Recognizing the effects of change requests, problems and changed framework conditions on the project; in case of deviations from the project plan, working out proposed solutions and agreeing them with the client
* Establishing project-related quality assurance, implementing quality assurance measures; ensuring the quality of project results and initiating their acceptance and approval
* Planning and controlling the project with regard to delivery objects, deadlines, costs, quality and risks; preparing status reports
* Identifying and justifying deviations from the project plans and initiating any necessary measures
* Identifying and monitoring the risks and opportunities as well as checking the effectiveness of the initiated measures.
* Three or more years of professional experience in the field of expertise Technical Project Manager Computer Science/SAP
* SAP knowledge including SolMan
* Managing and coordinating one or more sub-projects in the HWF 2021 programme (Harmonization of Value Flows - The HWF project aims to harmonize value flows and introduce S4/HANA and replace SAP R3). The current sub-projects are "Procurement" & "OTC" (Order To Cash).
* Knowledge of SAP SD/BRIM/MM/PM (sales and logistics) is an advantage
* Communication with all stakeholders (project and programme management, project staff, departments, development, etc.)
* Good Knowledge of agile methods and rituals (SCRUM)
* SAP Focused Build knowledge advantageous, but not mandatory
* stakeholder management
* JIRA knowledge is an advantage
* A good command of German (at least level C1) and good knowledge of English
Reference No: 918754NC
Role: Technical Project Manager
Industry sector: Finance
Location: Bern und Region, Switzerland
Start date: ASAP (or by arrangement)
Duration: 30.11.2020 (+ possible extension)
ITech Consult exists since 1997 and was founded by freelancers and is managed by freelancers. We know what it means to be constantly on the job - and we also know how important professional support is in project search and work. Our payrolling is rated "very good" by 98% of our freelancers, not only because we offer attractive conditions, but also because we keep our promises! Would you like to know more? Give me a call.