SENIOR RENDERING UNREAL PROGRAMMER
Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by NextLink Solutions
Rendering Unreal Engine Programmer - Amsterdam
NextLink is having an existing position as a Rendering Unreal Engine Programmer for a large Gaming Studio. This is permanent position.
* Start date: ASAP
* Permanent role
* Work load: 100%
* Work location: Amsterdam - NL
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You have clear experience working on the low level side of game engines (preferably Unreal 4) to create special features or functionality that can be used in games, or you have clear experience setting up your own engine, including a rendering pipeline, and at a good optimization level;
- You have written a number of engine adjustments or engine parts in C++ and have a great understanding of all the basic concepts of the language like the Object Oriented approach, pointers and references, containers, inheritance, polymorphism, functions, structures, visibility, etc;
- Next to that you also have good understanding of some of the more advanced concepts like smart pointer types, templates, multiple inheritance, overloading, etc;
- You have experience with Unreal 4;
- It is a clear bonus if you have already worked in VR.