Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of my leading distribution clients I am urgently looking for a Dutch speaking Agile Coach whom can be available to start on site in Utrecht from the 1st week of December for a minimum 12 month project.
To be successful in this position you have:
- Demonstrable experience in coaching teams, individuals, fellow coaches and management;
- Experience with scaled agile implementations (preferably SAFe) such as value stream and design workshops and starting a Program Increment planning and setting up portfolio and associated governance;
- A track record where you coached different types of teams, including BusDevOps teams;
- Demonstrable technical DevOps capabilities to be able to coach teams and the associated ecosystem towards DevOps.
In addition to the above, the successful Agile Coach must meet the following criteria to be in with a chance of securing success with this assignment:
- Must have at least a SAFe SPC certification
- Minimum 10 years experience working various roles as either SM, PO, Coach or similar.
- Continuous Delivery experience
- Transformation experience
- Large Organisation experience
- Able to communicate fluently in Dutch within all levels of the business from general staff to senior management.
As an Agile Coach you will be centred around the Scaling of my clients IT Operations. Using your expert knowledge to support a large number of teams and management to ensure the company moves in the right direction and where necessary you'll take the lead yourself!
You work closely with other Agile, DevOps coaches, tool coaches and SRE consultants to grow the various teams. All the teams are very different: from development, management, DevOps and staff teams. With your expertise of scaled agile processes (SAFe) and knowledge of continuous delivery and transformation, you will help provide implementation advice to optimize the total value chain and then implement it together with fellow coaches. You also make your experience and expertise available to your fellow coaches.
You are an experienced coach and an expert in applying Lean and Agile principles at different levels within an organization. You bring a structural approach to the set transformation goals.
Hourly Rate: Negotiable DOE.
Contract: End of 2020 + Likely extension
If this is you, and you're looking for a new challenge, do not delay in sending me your CV directly.
agilemethodology agilecoach agileworking leanandagile leantransformation