MEAN (Mongo DB, Express, Angular, NodeJS) Stack Developer
Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by PF1Professional Services, Inc.
MEAN Stack Developer
Join a team of professionals who are passionate about their work, love cross-training and the adoption of cutting-edge technologies. We care about our developers by fostering an environment in which they can thrive by providing them the tools and training necessary to get the job done. We are looking for serious developers that are eager to expand their knowledge of new and existing technologies such as NodeJS, Mongo DB & ExpressJS, AngularJS. You will be working in a highly open and collaborative environment, Pair-Programming and following a Scrum methodology. Our team is a place where we encourage self-starters, and everyone's ideas are heard and valued! Individuals can work up to 2 days a week from home.
What you'll be doing is working on various client-facing and internal-facing projects. Every client has different needs that often require the adoption of new technologies and methods. Sometimes you'll be working alone but a lot of the time you'll be working alongside and pairing side-by-side with another developer.
Those job duties include:
- Designing and developing well-tested, high performing and scalable applications on Angular/NodeJS platforms
- Providing recommendations and evaluations for new designs and architecture
- Staying current on new technologies and best practices
- Working in technologies in which you are unfamiliar and learning it as you go
What we're looking for is someone who is willing to learn, open to new ideas and not be stuck in their old ways. This position focuses on designing and developing solutions for our new and existing projects.
A candidate can be successful in this position if they exhibit:
- Passion for the work they do.
- 2+ years combined experience in AngularJS and Angular 2+. Should have at least 1 year of solid experience with Angular versions 2 and greater including using Angular-CLI.
- 2+ years MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node.js) stack experience.
- 2+ years using NodeJS to support web applications
- Ability to solve complex problems without assistance
- Aptitude in mentoring junior team members
- A personality and work style that fits with an agile mindset and culture
- Commitment to working in the office every day, no remote work.
- Desire and willingness to work on new skills and technologies
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Not Required But Preferred
- Computer Science degree or background
LOCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Must be in the Tampa Bay Area or willing to move, no relocation assistance provided.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Company is one of the fastest growing companies in the Tampa Bay area. We foster career growth and are focused on having fun while delivering quality products and services to our clients. With Unlimited Paid Time Off, 13 paid Holidays per year (including the entire week of Christmas), Medical, Vision and Dental benefits that start on your first day, 401(k), paid training certifications, and very competitive compensation plans, company strives to listen to and invest in its most important asset its people.
Our Mission: Transform our customer's businesses using Agile methodologies and principles to help them succeed in a flexible, collaborative, self-organizing and fast-paced environment.
Our Values: We hire, fire and reward based on our core values.
- Produce the Best Quality of Work Possible
- Be a Team Player
- Invest in Yourself
- Be a Professional
- Be a Leader