Network Engineer- German Speaking
Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by Connect 44 AG
We are introducing, via demos, workshops, Proof of Concepts and Trials, the new IP routing products and features which we incorporate into our solutions like Triple-Play, IP/MPLS Backbone, Smartgrid, SDH/IP Migration, Multi-Services Edge, Mobile Core,etc.
IP integration professional will be part of the regional IP NPI Team. S/He will be supporting the integration and acceptance of the IP/MPLS network solution.
Mainly tasks are;
- In charge of demonstrating proof of concept, verification tests from definition to validation.
- Preparing the test-up, supporting Solution Architects and Customer's Experts for the verification of the design.
- Developing documents (PoC, MoP, Test Cases, Migration, etc.) for both internal and customer facing.
- Integrating and validating the Solution within customer's environment to ensure that all customer requirements, as defined in the contract are covered.
- Being customer interface for anomaly tickets and providing Expert analysis support until the technical issues to be escalated into higher level Back-support team.
- Performing on-site consultancy of a customer network, providing expert technical advice on solution.
The role requires the applicant to be customer facing as a trusted advisor and therefore the applicant should be very confident in the IP routing and Network Management area, able to present information in a professional manner.
Random travel may be involved within Switzerland.
* Appropriate engineering qualification.
* Minimum of 5+ years experience of working in IP Networking Domains.
* Fluent in German and English.
* Good knowledge on integrating solution, configuring network elements and trouble-shooting customer networks.
* Experience with networking protocols/solutions. (IP/MPLS, IGP, BGP, QoS, Mcast, IPv6, NAT, Dual-Stack )
* Demonstrable "hands on" experience in network Integration, Test and Migration, and use of test equipment.
* End to End knowledge. Experience working with Enterprise/Access technologies.
* Technical Certifications like Nokia SRC, Cisco, etc.
* Triple Play Services, IP/MPLS Backbone, Legacy Technologies, Mobile Backhaul, Overall L2/L3 VPN Solutions, Virtualization.
* IP Routers; Nokia 7x50 product portfolio or other vendor IP Products.
* Network Management Systems, such as Nokia 5620SAM, NSP.
* Solaris, Redhat, Linux/Unix Shell, Scripting (Python, Shell, Perl,etc.)
* Traffic Generators; Spirent Test Center, IXIA.
Please send your Cv in case you are interested in role