JAVA Software Developer IFS Investment Funds Services (f/m/x) financia
Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by Fox Department
On behalf of our client, a financial service provider with subsidiary in Cork, we are looking for an external resource with skills and abilities as stated below:
JAVA Software Developer IFS Investment Funds Services (f/m/x) financial area IRL/Cork - P893
Field of activity
Investment Funds/Vestima Section builds and maintains several applications to provide our customers, performing and efficient tools to manage Investment Funds Order Routing and Transfer, Custody or Settlement activities over multiple type of media including SWIFT 15022, 20022, Front End, Fax, etc.
- Development, design and maintenance of the Custody & Brokerage application
- Write technical documents, delivery good quality code and must be a problem solver.
- Working as part of an application development unit reporting to a Development team leader
Team members should possess and demonstrate the following technical skills and qualification:
- University degree in a computer based discipline.
- Practical experience with development of standard & enterprise Java applications (5 years or more)
- Excellent Java programming skills
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with version control (GIT, GitHub) and issue tracking (JIRA) systems
Experience with following technologies is a plus:
- Spring (Framework, Boot, Security, Data, Integration)
- Java EE Back End technologies eg JPA (Hibernate), JMS (AMQ, OAQ), EJB)
- Frontend technologies: Angular 6+, npm, webpack
- Maven, Lombok, Liquibase
- Java EE Application Servers eg JBoss
- UML usage, design patterns
- Jenkins, Sonar integration tools
- Knowledge of testing tools such as Junit, Mocking Frameworks, Cucumber
- Knowledge of Oracle Database Server and PL/SQL
The candidate should ideally have experience working in financial. This is a contract position and the candidate must be a self-starter working closely with a small development team reporting to the team leader.
- Fulltime (100%)
- Start: January 2020
- Duration: 3 month contract (with extension possible)
- Location: Cork
Please let us know if this project is of interest for you and when are you available. We are looking forward to talking to you.
You are interested in this project and would like to send us your CV?
Due to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we would like to ask you to give us your written consent to the permanent storage of your data in your email. We use your data exclusively for the purpose of our staffing activities.
Of course, you have the right to information, correction, blocking or deletion of your data at any time.
Template: I agree to the permanent storage of my data. I know that I have the right to information, correction, blocking or deletion and can revoke this consent at any time".