Dutch/French Speaking AML Quality Reviewer
Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by Brookwood
A large Management Consultancy are currently looking for multiple Dutch/French speaking AML Quality Reviewers to work on site with a financial services end client to support with a large AML Remediation Project.
This is a 3 month rolling contract position and will be based in Brussels, Belgium.
You will be working as part of a large team to review and check documents as part of the Anit Money Laundering project, ensuring excellent attention to detail and adherence to strict industry regulations. There are roles available here from junior level (1-2 years experience within financial services compliance based roles) up to more senior AML Squad Lead positions.
You must be fluent in Dutch or French for these positions.
- Background in Financial services, AML advantegous but not essential for junior roles
- An analytical mindset, able to review and check documents thoroughly and accurately
- Ability to work as part of a large team to strict project deadlines
- Enthusiastic and the desire to develop skill set within financial services.
- Fluent in Dutch or French
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please reply with an updated CV ASAP or feel free to get in touch for a more in-depth discussion on the position.