Senior IT Change Release Management Analyst (Release & Deploy)
Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Are you the one? - IT Change and Release Management Analyst - Join our Fortune 200 client as an IT Change/Release Management Analyst on the Software Change Management Team of 20+ members. The right candidate will be supporting application service teams responsible for over 60 applications across all of IT in two locations. The mission of this centralized team is to implement successful configuration management processes in any development environment. They serve as a single point of contact for source code management, build engineering, change control, release management, and deployment. The team ensures that changes are scheduled and managed to mitigate risk and deliver software changes on time and with high quality. Environment: distributed (Servers) and Mainframe platforms.
- Working knowledge of ITIL and industry standards, concepts, terminology, and common practices
- Working knowledge of Change and Release Management methods, tools, terminology and industry practices
- Excellent communication skills listening, verbal and written including meeting management and facilitation.
- Excellent customer service skills servicing and interfacing with individuals across IT (customers) in different roles to coordinate/lead elevates for major projects as well as operational changes.
- Excellent organization skills with proven ability to management multiple assignments and priorities successfully, delivering with high quality
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment, collaborating with others to establish common goals, including due dates.
- Proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to embrace assignment changes when needed.
- Working knowledge of Changeman (used for Mainframe elevates)
- Proven experience with Remedy, including the Change Management feature
- Working knowledge of MS TFS
- Knowledge of the ProTools Application
Overtime - straight time