Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by Darwin Recruitment
I am currently supporting an exciting technology manufacturer located in Eastern Switzerland. They have recently won a large project and have opportunities for Senior Embedded Engineers on a 12 month basis.
After incorporating the basics of our development tools, you will implement and test Embedded software for our products using state-of-the-art methods (Model Driven Development) and tools (IBM Rhapsody, Linux) in the C++ programming language. Following product development from the idea, to the first HW/SW prototypes, to the final product.
Your tasks include:
- Implementation of the user interface with Qt/QML and C++ on an Embedded platform
- Conception and further development of software architecture and design
- Execution of as well as participation in architecture and code reviews with the team
- Creation of automated tests with Squish and QtTest
- Further tasks in Embedded system development, depending on knowledge and interests
Feel free to contact me directly to discuss this project further:
- (see below)