Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by Empiric Solutions
My client is seeking talented .NET/C# Developer to build highly intuitive user experiences that make it easier, and even fun to use through high performance integrations with other services. they are working on pulling it all together into a powerful ecosystem based upon microservice architectures.
they are looking for developers and engineers who have a drive to try new things, develop intuitive experiences that solve complex real-world problems and work well as a part of a strong team.
Software Development Expert (.NET & C#)
- Work as part of an agile software development team to build enterprise C# & ASP.NET code
- Collaborate to build scalable, testable and maintainable solutions per product requirements.
- Innovate, iterate and deliver swiftly and frequently.
- Review all business requirements documentation to ensure it is accurate and thorough.
- Continuously seek innovative ways to improve development productivity and quality through the introduction of new technologies, tools systems and processes
- Where appropriate, implement A/B testing techniques to find the best solution
- Where applicable, help execute test cases and smoke test implementations
- Become an expert for the product/systems/technologies supported and be the go to person for anything related to this.
- Learn quickly and be an expert problem solver
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 3+ years of extensive web development experience at start-up/mid-sized companies preferred
- 3+ years designing and delivering C#, ASP.NET, SQL, and web applications preferred
- Prior financial services, avation, automotive or similar industry experience preferred
- Expertise in Microsoft .NET 4.5+, .NET Core and/or React.js and TypeScript preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server or similar databases
- Good understanding of Entity Framework and schema mapping techniques.
- Expert in Front End and/or Back End development technologies, frameworks and patterns.
- Experience using Web API and micro service architecture. Enterprise level SOA a plus.
- Experience with RESTful API (JSON, XML, etc.) design and consumption
- Fluent in using Git, GitHub or Bitbucket in a team environment.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in working in an Agile (Scrum) environment
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Passionate about learning new technologies
- Must have strong teamwork orientation and ability to promote collaboration within teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a wide variety of audiences.
- Familiar with cloud-based environments, Azure preferred
Empiric Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.