Risk and Compliance Manager, Global Manages Security Services Provider
Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by Henderson Scott
Risk and Compliance Manager, Global Manages Security Services Provider, Paris
This is a great opportunity to join an emerging and Global MSSP in a senior capacity based in Paris. This is a strategic hire for the business on a huge roll out.
We are currently recruiting for a high growth and very innovative MSSP who have just signed a massive global contract with an international organization. With this position we are looking for a Service Implementation Manager to come on board.
- Review all regulatory requirements for Client's global operations and interpret the impact of this organisations services on the compliance to those regulations.
- Advise client on global regulatory compliance.
- Identify key project risks and maintain Project Rist Register.
- Maintain and present reports on risk metrics using an industry standard Best Practice Risk Management framework.
- Coordinate with the project team to manage risk to client tolerance ranges.
- Maintain Compliance Library and catalog of applicable regulations.
* Please apply for any additional information.*