Python Software Engineer
Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland Area near the Loop
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: As a top-notch multicultural community, our client offers an innovative work environment for employees to collaborate with fellow team members and work with new technologies. Currently, our client is looking for an experience Back End Developer to use Web and Cloud computing technologies and techniques in order to assist in the creation and operation of Back End REST services for SaaS applications.
- Support and maintain applications and resolves day-to-day technical problems
- Collaborate with stakeholders to analyze requirements for developmental programs and design applications to meet requirements.
- Performs code testing on components and make sure that implementation standards are met. Evaluates design alternatives using numerous methods.
- Assists in building the Software as a Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) product
- Participate in the documentation of requirements, architecture of complex systems, based on knowledge of relevant software technologies being developed and/or used in commercial and scientific communities
- Develop, document, deploy and maintain high-quality software, including command-line interfaces, REST interfaces and desktop/mobile clients
- Secure operation and security of all Servers and networks
- Configures, installs, maintains applications and hardware for the infrastructure and for end-users
- Contribute to research efforts related to the software, including analysing data and writing research papers
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of programming experience using Python
- Deployment and operation of a SaaS system
- Hands on experience with Linux, AWS, SQL databases and Web security technologies
- Experience with Implementing REST API's
- Web technologies and Agile development processes technology experience
- Experience with Containers, Shell Scripting and Unit testing and continuous integration tools
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID#JS13213: Python Software Engineer