Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by Networkers
- Design and lead the implementation of infrastructure and architecture components across a group of specific business applications or technologies.
- Lead the analysis of the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Oversee, and execute, technology implementation and modification activities, particularly for new or shared infrastructure and architecture solutions. Consult on application or infrastructure development projects to harmonize systems or infrastructure with the enterprise technology architecture, and identify when it is necessary to modify the enterprise technical architecture to accommodate immediate or future project needs.
- Monitor the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through aging of the technologies used by the application, or misalignment with business requirements.
- Oversee and facilitate the research, evaluation, and selection of hardware and software technology and product standards, as well as the design of standard configurations.
- Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Typically has 7 to 10 years of demonstrable relevant IT work experience including Middleware, Servers and storage, database management, application development/engineering, administration and support.
- Experience working on Cloud environments: Cloud IaaS/PaaS, CaaS/FaaS/Serverless (Amazon Web Services (AWS), Openshift, etc.).
- Proficient on database management, work experience with Relation SQL and NoSQL databases, and application Servers.
- The non-core technical architect will support the architecture and infrastructure of some of Openbank's key support systems such as the BPM (Appian), Document Management (Opentext suite) and Signature (DocuSign) and Identity Verification (video-call vendors such as IDNow or Branddocs).
- Accordingly, relevant technical working experience with such technology vendors or similar solutions (both implementing and managing them)
What's on offer
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Extremely competitive Salary
- Health and life insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- D ynamic work environment
- Growth and learning
- Certified training
- Work in the centre of Madrid
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.